For Perfect Pasture Prime Wagyu Grassfed Brisket each time, use these following 5 Tips for success.
- MARINATE in advance – imparting flavor right from the beginning
- ROOM TEMPERATURE – let your brisket come to ambient temperature before searing. Cold meat does not brown as efficiently.
- SEAR or BROWN – to carmelize meat surface, resulting in richer, deeper more robust FLAVOR!
- REST – let brisket rest so juices can redistribute throughout the meat.
- ALTERNATELY – you can let the brisket rest and cool in the braising liquid before carving, allowing meat to absorb more flavor from the liquid.